Careers at Kickstart Accounting
Come work with us. We're looking for great people to join our team of innovative, passionate, and motivated experts.
Kickstart Accounting, Inc. is a woman-owned virtual accounting firm specializing in helping business owners understand their financials. Our mission is to transform entrepreneurship through financial literacy.
Current Opening: Part-Time Accountant/Client Success
Our growing virtual accounting firm is seeking a part-time Accountant/Client Success lead with full-time potential after the introductory period. This position will be working directly with their account manager on client strategy, then 20 hrs/week on execution and monthly reporting. We are looking for the right person to fit our amazing upbeat culture of innovative, passionate, and motivated experts.
*Note: If you have a business of your own that you plan to grow, please do not apply. We are hiring a superstar that is excited to put their full focus into this position.
A position at Kickstart Accounting, Inc. offers:
✓ A team that focuses on continuous learning & growing. Career progression path that allows you to grow in responsibility and income.
✓ Flexible work schedule to help you balance work with family and free time.
✓ An opportunity to have your ideas heard & supported by leadership and other team members.
✓ We hire grown-ups and we treat you like one. You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself, we do not micromanage.
QuickBooks Online Experience, Word, Excel, Dropbox, and overall technologically savvy. MUST have prior experience in accounting. ***Quickbooks online experience is required. Do NOT apply if you do not have experience.
- Work with clients to set up and maintain their QBO
- Process weekly transactions for all clients in QBO
- Prepare and file payroll and sales tax returns
- Communicate with clients in regards to their financials and their business strategies.
- Manage client's accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Prepare weekly client dashboards, cash forecasts, and financial reports
- Other projects and assignments as needed.
- We are seeking a calm yet agile, detail-oriented Bookkeeper who is fueled by providing top-notch service, enjoys collaborating with team members, and who has experience supporting online entrepreneurs who often pivot directions.
- If your superior organizational skills and talents allow you to contribute to a premier organization, we invite you to apply.
- You must be available to work 5 days a week during the core hours of 9-1.
- Some weeks are flexible and fewer. We offer an opportunity to work virtually but we do require weekly video meetings.