Danny Ozment is a former recording engineer turned podcast producer who helps people grow and launch engaging podcasts. His first business was working with musicians as a sound recording engineer until he realized his passion for podcasts.
He is now the founder of Emerald City Productions, a podcast production and consulting agency that’s on a mission to help podcasters spread their message and build trust with their audience.
In this episode, Danny is sharing how he was able to maintain and uplevel his money mindset as he shifted his business. He’s also talking about how podcasting is a growing industry that can help you grow your business and keep the conversation flowing between you and your audience.
In this episode, Danny also discusses:
- How he was able to shift his business from music to podcasts
- Why keeping a positive money mindset is so important
- How he was able to get past his pricing his issues
- Where he found his mentors that helped him grow
- How to make important decisions when it comes to investing and spending money
- What keeps him curious when it comes to his business
Connect with Danny:
Website | https://emeraldcitypro.com/
Website | https://dannyozment.com/
Connect with Danielle:
Website | https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.net/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kickstartaccounting
Twitter | https://twitter.com/KickstartAcct
Things Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Book your FREE strategy call https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.com/get-started
What is your financial health? Take the FREE Quiz Here – https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/6192948f1ab9670018ebce02