Yasmin Vorajee is a business strategist that teaches small business owners who are short on time how to run a profitable business in 20 hours a week or less.
Yasmin’s mission is to help women enjoy a level of freedom and grow an abundant business while only working a few hours a day so they can still enjoy their personal lives.
In this episode, Yasmin talks about her background in corporate, how it influenced her today and how focusing on her mindset led to a thriving business.
In this episode, Yasmin also discusses:
- How her experience in corporate led her to owning a business
- How being productive can help you get your work done in less time
- Why being playful in business is important
- How you can focus on your zone of genius
- How she can up with the profit pillar
- Her system for keeping her money mindset strong
Connect with Yasmin:
Website | https://yasminvorajee.com/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/yasvorajee/
Tiny Time Big Results Book |https://yasminvorajee.com/book/
Tiny Time Big Results Podcast | https://yasminvorajee.com/podcast/
Connect with Danielle:
Website | https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.net/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kickstartaccounting
Twitter | https://twitter.com/KickstartAcct
Things Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Book your FREE strategy call https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.com/get-started
What is your financial health? Take the FREE Quiz Here – https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/6192948f1ab9670018ebce02