Angela Lussier is an award-winning speaker, seven-time author, two-time TEDx presenter, and CEO and founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, the number one resource for public speaking training for women. Angela is also the host of Claim the Stage, a podcast for women who want to learn how to public speak.
Angela’s mission is to help women discover and awaken their voice through public speaking.
In this episode, Angela talks about the importance of finding your voice, how you can improve your mindset around public speaking and her journey with money mindset and entrepreneurship.
In this episode, Angela also discusses:
- Angela’s mission and why it’s so important
- Angela’s journey through entrepreneurship
- Switching your mindset around your business so you don’t treat it like a hobby
- Common skills people are missing when it comes to public speaking
- Why you should know what your audience needs and how you can determine it
Connect with Angela:
Website | https://speakersisterhood.com/
Linkedin | https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalussier/
Connect with Danielle:
Website | https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.net/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kickstartaccounting
Twitter | https://twitter.com/KickstartAcct
Things Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Book your FREE strategy call https://www.kickstartaccountinginc.com/get-started
What is your financial health? Take the FREE Quiz Here – https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/6192948f1ab9670018ebce02